277/480V Voltage Marker
Voltage Markers are used to mark power lines, conduit, bus ways, fuse boxes, switches, electrical equipment and outlets.
Material: Laminated Self Adhesive Vinyl Labels
• Permanent, industrial-grade-adhesive bonds to the most difficult surfaces and shapes.
• Digitally Printed Graphics.
• Outdoor durable up to five years, indefinite durability indoors.
• Good conformability. Can be used on flat surfaces, most curved or slightly irregular surfaces.
• Complies with ANSI ZG3.22 Standard.
THIS IS A PACK ITEM - Price shown PER PACK
Small Labels - 9 Labels per pack
Medium Labels - 4 Labels per pack
Large Labels - 1 Label per pack
Availability: In stock
- Buy 5 for £1.16 each and save 32%
- Buy 10 for £1.09 each and save 36%
- Buy 25 for £1.03 each and save 40%
- Buy 100 for £0.96 each and save 44%
- Buy 200 for £0.90 each and save 47%
Our broad range of voltage marker labels are ideal for Voltage and Electrical marking and come in bold orange vinyl labels and are sold in packs.
These safety labels help to communicate workplace and worksite electrical hazards like static, grounding, and voltage and shock hazards. Take a look at our wide variety of sizes and messages.
• Durable, pressure-sensitive vinyl markers are versatile enough to adhere to most surfaces.
Product Quantity Discounts
Our products have the following discount structures applied at the checkout stage.
|25+ Units||50+ Units||100+ Units||250+ Units||500 Units|
|25+ UNITS||50+ UNITS||100+ UNITS||250+ UNITS||500 UNITS|
|safety signs||10% Discount||15% Discount||20% Discount||25% Discount||30% Discount|
|iso labels||5% Discount||15% Discount||30% Discount||45% Discount||60% Discount|
|safety labels||5% Discount||10% Discount||15% Discount||20% Discount||25% Discount|
|CE labels||10% Discount||20% Discount||30% Discount||40% Discount||50% Discount|
|Please select the correct size, orientation and material for the product you require along with your quantity. We cannot accept returns for products ordered incorrectly. This does not affect your statutory rights.|